Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Massage at TI

Can anybody recommend a particular type of massge? How much should I tip? I finally told my DH (who gives a TERRIBLE back massage) that I would stop whining if he bought me one! :)



Massage at TI


Anyone?



Massage at TI


It depends on how used to massages you are. WET has a bunch of different kinds available. If you are not really a seasoned massage recipient, I%26#39;d go with the Swedish. The deep tissue can leave you feeling like you just got beat up. Hot stone are different and interesting too.





Now, I did not use the WET services while we were at TI, so I don%26#39;t know how they are there to be precise, I%26#39;m just going off of personal experiences here close to home.





As far as tip, I believe 20% is customary. I am NOT sure, so don%26#39;t quote me on that.




A Swedish massage is my favorite, and the most common. My friend loves the hot rock massages. WET at TI is a very hip spa, with excellent service; I think you%26#39;ll like it.





Double check the pricing list, because in LV most times the gratuity is already included in the price of the service (usually 18%). So there is no need to tip anything above that, unless the person really did a phenomenal job.




Agree with the other posters.....if you haven%26#39;t ever had a professional one start with something easy like the swedish. Sometimes you can also add ';aromatherapy'; to your swedish massage and pick out a scent that they will put in the oil!





I also love hot stone massages!!





For tip I usually give the therapist at least 20%.....slightly more if it%26#39;s really good! They usually have little envelopes for you to leave it in when you go to check out.





Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment