Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Star Trek Experience

Anyone been to it? It seems like $30 is a lot for a cheesy ride however, I remember years ago you got a discount with the players card? Do they ever have tickets at the 1/2 price booth.?

Star Trek Experience

I think they always have the discounts at the discount booth. I%26#39;ve never went, not a fan, but I think I want to this time to do something different.

Star Trek Experience

Yes they%26#39;re at the discount places for half price 99% of the time.


Thanks, I really have no desire to go but Hubby is a fan. I know friends of ours went and just raved about it.


It is definitely worth a trip. I hate and loathe Star Trek, but I enjoy the Experience, the rides and Quark%26#39;s at the end. They must know that I am not a Trekkie because every time we go, the giant guy in the Clingon costume always latches on to me!


Diva, you%26#39;re not a Trekkie because it%26#39;s Klingon, not ';Clingon';!


I agree with Diva..even if your not a fan its a fun thing to do..get some discount tix and enjoy!

Good Luck All!


A certain sign on my non-Trekkie-ness for sure, blagger!


Being I fan, I loved it and totally geeked out. I went for the full package, with backstage tour. I really, really liked it. And, Quark%26#39;s is one of mine %26amp; my wife%26#39;s favorites places to get really wasted. Andorians are funny when I%26#39;m drunk.


hi go to the star trek experience you will have a good time even if you are not a fan my husband realised that he was married to a closet trekkie by the time we got out of there .we got our tickets at the 1/2 price booth in the fashion show mall


I always liked it and Quark%26#39;s is cool.

Beware though, the big con starts 9 August at the Hilton---it will be TrekMania. I went last year for the 40th anniversary celebrations.

It was...fascinating.

  • How to keep a duvet cover on a down comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment