Wednesday, April 25, 2012

another EI question.

Ok everyone (well mostly) raves about the 4.95 steak special but how is the rest of the food on the menu? Shrimp, prime rib, any good??

another EI question.

I can only speak for the steak special since when we were there that%26#39;s what everyone ordered. It was quite good. Not sure about the shrimp, I%26#39;ve not seen anyone mention it, but some have had the prime rib and thought it was good.

another EI question.

Had fish and chips and it was good- and piled to the ceiling! My friend had a cobb salad there and thought it was great.


I had a club sandwich and it was really nice. More expensive than the legend that is the steak speacial, but worth it!


Can someone clarify what kind of steak is on the special?


It is a sirloin that is cut like a filet. The breakfast steak is cut like a New York Strip.

The breakfasts are very good and cheap too! The french toast is two think slices of bread and the price was 1.95.


sorry, THICK not think......


I%26#39;ve had the prime rib. It%26#39;s not Lawry%26#39;s but it way better than anything on a buffet. Well worth $9. I have also had the french toast - best I%26#39;ve had in ages. My grandmother had a chicken special off the specials board but I can%26#39;t tell you how it was because she ate it all and wouldn%26#39;t give us a taste! I have to assume it was good. I have heard great things about the BBQ side and that is my mission for the next trip.


We ate here on multiple occasions in July when we stayed at Flamingo. It was good all times, we ate dirt cheap breakfast, we had steak and shrimp --two for one with ACG coupon and we got 12 free drinks--we had three coupon books. all in all it was lll good, I did not get to the ribs but man they smelled like they were to die for and there was a line of folks for dinner.We also tried a chicken fried steak it was huge, honestly you cannot go wrong here, ther is nothing for the moey that compares. If you buy the ACg book you also have to hit the LV Hilton for dinner buffet, it too was awsome, they had cocunut shrimp, broiled shrimp, draft beer/wine, pasta chef to make anything you wanted, oysters on the 1/2 shell, oh my group of six is still talking about this meal too.Have fun..


Had the pot roast with homemade mashed potatoes, peas and carrots with a salad and rolls $5.95, excellent. Try the pizza at Metro%26#39;s across from the main diner, excellent.


truthfully, the pizza is really not THAT good.

The Prime Rib can get a little fatty, but for the price, is worth it. I love the cheap breakfasts, and the steak specials. my wife swears by their pork chops.

  • Name for a black cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment