Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help with EasyClickTravel.com service on 5* Vegas hotel

I need advise/feedback on EasyClickTravel.com.

I%26#39;m interested in the ';Special Deal on Venetian'; offered by EasyClickTravel.com. The rates are GOOD compared to the hotel rates for my dates. Would like to know if anyone has recent experience with their service? Reliable? Reputable? Any problem with the hotel room assigned and checkin?

I saw a previous comment on the Tripadvisor forum:

Quote

[Easyclick ';off the record'; reservation is technically an opaque service and I heard that you get crappy rooms in vegas using opaque services.]

Unquote

Is this true?

Many thanks for your feedback/comments.

Help with EasyClickTravel.com service on 5* Vegas hotel

We used Easyclicktravel.com for an opaque room in New York last year and got a wonderful room/suite , excellent price, cant remember the hotel name, but had no problems whatsoever.

  • spanish name for boy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment