Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mgm Comps

FYI..the MGM Grand hosts are great. I had booked 3 nights (18-22 Aug) at the Grand for a great rate of $69.00, but then I just got an offer from NYNY for the same nights comped!! I had a dilemna, b/c I really wanted to stay at MGM for once, but ya can%26#39;t beat free!! So, just for kicks I called the MGM host and explained my situation, and without hesitation she said ';Well I%26#39;ll just comp your nights here at MGM, will that help?';!!

17 and a wake up!! VEGAS BABY!!!!

Mgm Comps

Awesome. Sounds like you got the best of both worlds.

Mgm Comps

Congratulations!!!!! Have a GREAT time!!!!


That%26#39;s awesome! Guess I have to remember it never hurts to ask. Have a great time and remember to give us a report when you get back!

  • skin whiteners bleach creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment