Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shrinkgirl...you ok????

Just saw the news about the bridge collapse....hope you and yours are ok.





My thoughts and prayers to any of the TA forum members who have been affected by this horrible accident!



Shrinkgirl...you ok????


Myself likewise, hope all are well



Shrinkgirl...you ok????


That%26#39;s just crazy. I can%26#39;t even imagine being in the middle of that. I drive tens of thousands of miles each year and just when I think I%26#39;ve seen it all out there something even crazier happens.




Include me in those well wishes. That%26#39;s just horrible.





Camille




I%26#39;ll be praying also.





I live right on the river (though farther south) and I hate driving across it! This isn%26#39;t going to help.




OMG - I hadn%26#39;t heard about this until I read the post, Ducky. What a horrible thing. Pittsburgh area has so many bridges - I never think twice when going across one. How sad. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone effected.




Wow I just read it online...



www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291790,00.html




I know what you mean 15mwaltrip. I%26#39;ll come out of the Ft. Pitt tunnel with a little more caution from now on.




wow! i hope everyone%26#39;s ok... haven%26#39;t been in front of the tv today...




WOW! That%26#39;s unreal! Well wishes to all in the area....





Crazy what can happen without notice, imagine driving over and having that happen??? Jeez!!




It%26#39;s a horrible, horrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers to all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment