Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What shows have you booked?

And why? We have booked 3 for our next trip (Aug. 21-26). They are : Celine-because this may be our last chance to catch this show before it closes



Spamalot-because of great reviews on this board



Earth, Wind and Fire-because we are in our 40%26#39;s and this is our favorite type of music.



What shows have you booked?


We have booked Love for our Aug 4-7 trip to LV. I%26#39;ve read many good things about Love and got a great deal on tickets. Thats it for this trip, but saw Celine in 04 and she was unbelievable, also saw Mama Mia 2 times, once with so-so seats and once in the second row. It%26#39;s a great show if you like ABBA.



3 days and counting Woooooooooooo!!!!



What shows have you booked?


hi there, we booked mystere and love at $50/each. could not refuse at those prices!!! going sept. 23-29th. hope you have a great trip!!!




Love, for August 31st. Why? Because we loved it the first time, booked it with the $50 deal. No other shows as of yet.




Jay Leno for November 10th at the Mirage.




We%26#39;re going to see Spamalot on Sunday (5th)....why? I love Monty Python, and Lowrance and vegasdragon made me laugh so hard with their banter I couldn%26#39;t help but get tickets! Spam!!!





Then on Monday (6th) we%26#39;re going to see LOVE. Saw it May and loved it so much we%26#39;re going again.....plus my sister hasn%26#39;t seen it yet, and she wanted to.




Getmeoutofthecold...when you see Love for the 2nd time, you%26#39;ll say...';Gee... I didn%26#39;t remember that part.'; It%26#39;s even better the second time %26#39;round.




Going to see Ka in Sep through the Ticketmaster $50 promo (GREAT deal).





Booked it cause Love was sold out and it looks cooler then Mystere. I%26#39;ll get ripped on for that as the majority here prefer Mystere, but oh well.





Check out the shows on YouTube. They have some awesome videos on all the Vegas shows. La Reve is gonna be the next show we see. Looks amazing and not a CDS show. CDS shows don%26#39;t excite me but the TM $50 promo was too good to pass up.




Going to Ka on the 5th of September w/ the $50.00 US deal.



Section 103, row N, seats 13 and 14. Great deal!



I will probably bring my best friend to see Celine sometime around then although I would rather see Elton. I also hope to see Purple Reign on Sunday.




Hi can I ask how you got the deals for Love. I am in Australia and looked on the Mirage site but tickets start at lot more than $50.00. We are there on the last weekend in Spetmeber so any posintes would be great.



Thanks




Hi can I ask how you got the deals for Love. I am in Australia and looked on the Mirage site but tickets start at lot more than $50.00. We are there on the last weekend in Spetmeber so any posintes would be great.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment