Wednesday, April 25, 2012

kids in vegas

do u take your kids to vegas or leave them home

kids in vegas

leave them home with family or sitter

kids in vegas

I bring my kids along, I leave them in the car!

My oldest son is 15 with a learners permit.

If I drink too much I let him drive!!!

But to be truthfull, no way, never would. We do many trips a year, but the ones to sin city are for mom %26amp; dad to act like kids not the other way around.

As always you will get posts that say ';kids are welcome'; that is for the folks that have nowhere to leave there kids, heck on some days I%26#39;m happy to go to work just to get a break from the kids.........Slacker


You can take your kids but depending on what it takes to keep them entertained it may cost you a small fortune. All the thrill rides are very expensive and there are very few shows suitable for children. On the other hand there are a number of free things to do like Ethel M. Chocolates, Freemont Street, Sirens of TI, National Vitamin Co. tour and several lesser shows and attractions. I wouldn%26#39;t take the kids if I were planning on trying to gamble a lot or stay more than a couple of days. You could always take a couple of days and go over to the Grand Canyon area as there is lots to do in northern AZ.


how old are your kids?


You will get a lot of opinions on this, including mine. If you do not drink or gamble then I suppose it is a personal choice. There are a few shows that are family friendly, but you have to expose them to the elements to get them there. LV is an adult playground. Prostitution is illegal in Carson County; however it is tolerated and openly advertised via flyers handed out on the street, traveling billboards on vehicles, etc. I wouldn锟斤拷锟絫 want to have to explain the billboards and cocktail waitresses to my child.

If you want to gamble or have a significant other, then you got a problem on your hands. What to do with the kid? Who gets to stay in the room while the other parties? So, IMHO leave the kids at home.


i dont bring my kid to vegas..hell no...stays at home w/ my Mom..or her granny...i just like to see the diff opinions and people get all fired up over this issue..lol


Well, why the heck would it be called a vacation if we took our kiddos..LOL

This is the only time of the year that me and my hubby get alone and to really kick back, not worry about schedules and chill...

We leave the kiddos with my hubbys parents, thank goodness we are lucky enough to do that..

ok off my soapbox..LOL


I am taking my soon to be 17 year old son with me next Monday and Tuesday. He is on winter break and I took the week off, so we are off to Vegas for a couple of days. We are going to catch Penn and Teller Monday night and then Tuesday check out NYNY, Forums shops, we are staying at the Alladin so Desert Passage is right there. I will only gamble later at night when he goes to sleep or early morning, otherwise it will be a nice father son bonding in sin city!


We took our kids about 5 years ago when they were trying to get families. We had a great time, rode the coasters, swam, went to Red Rock and Hoover dam.

But now I don%26#39;t think we%26#39;d take them. Which is actually great for us now, as we need more time away from them.

We%26#39;re going to Vegas March 4-6, and are looking to get into a lot of trouble without them around. :)


lordnwrench..u r da bomb1 Now thats a party animal...i wish more peeps like u..and the other person who said she leaves the kids at home cuz its only time her and her man can be alone..im in that situation!

im glad that vegas is steerin away from attractin families and kids...it%26#39;s just better this way

  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment