Saturday, April 21, 2012

US Airways- never again.

While I know that airline travel cannot be guaranteed due to weather, etc. I cannot understand why I would get a flight change 1 month before my flight for something with a later flight, longer flight and a connection!. If I would have wanted a stopover, I would have paid the lesser fee in the first place! I wanted direct. I called to complain and they offered me direct leaving 12 hours later- no thanks.



US Airways- never again.


You%26#39;re right - that%26#39;s no fun. But my question for you is: Since you%26#39;re giving up on US Airways, who WILL you fly with? Because any airline can have a schedule or equipment change...



US Airways- never again.


IrishFan is correct. It%26#39;s unfortunate but this sort of thing happens more frequently than you%26#39;d think with most airlines. A month is actually quite generous notice if you read the small print.




ok, ok you win, I only fly twice a year and really this hasn%26#39;t happened, I guess I%26#39;ll just chock it up to experience. Hey what does Phoenix look like from am airplane window? :)




Am I reading this correct - you had a non-stop flight and now you have to connect??? I%26#39;d be upset too.




Delta does it all the time too. The idea of a perfect airline is utopian, but I would say that Jet Blue is about as close as it gets.




I%26#39;d be upset, too, if they changed a non-stop to a connecting flight. I got home one day recently to find a phone message from an SWA rep notifying me of a change in schedule for my return flight on Oct. 16th. I was afraid to hear the whole message when she first said there was a change in schedule. Turns out the plane will leave about 20 minutes earlier than originally scheduled, which means we will get home a few minutes before midnight rather than a few minutes after. She, also, re-sent the e-mail with the same confirmation number and new flight schedule. I was actually rather impressed.





Camille




I can understand it happening in winter, or hurrican season, but really what is their excuse.? I just hope it%26#39;s not a sign of things to come, :( .




Delta has changed my August flights about 5 times since I booked in May. Luckily, the changes are not too bad. I still have 25 days to go...





I guess there is nothing you can really do, no matter what airline.




Camile, that%26#39;s a sign of good things to come! woo hoo!




Vegasbride, never heard of this before. (I guess I%26#39;ll stick to Canadian airlines next time).


  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment