Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lonsouth's TR- Part 5 Shopping, Il Fornaio, & Zumanity

Part 2 of Day 3 of my little saga



Lonsouth's TR- Part 5 Shopping, Il Fornaio, %26amp; Zumanity


DW and I had decided to hit the M%26amp;M shop and the Coca Cola shop, as we had 4 hours to kill before our show. Went to Il Fornaio Italian restaurant inside NYNY. I had the Conchigle al Pollo and DW had the Penne ala Friulana. Both were very well done nice size portion, not too large or small. Total bill with a couple of drinks was $72 plus tip. Popped on over to Coyote Ugly so we could at least say we went. Confirmed that DW and I are not bar people.





Blew $20 in the slots prior to the show starting. Had purchased tix for Zumanity even after reading the mixed reviews on the site. I ordered the tickets the day they went on sale to ensure I would get some great seats. We had some perfectly situated seats. We wanted to see a Cirque show and wanted something more on the sexy side. Zumanity didn’t disappoint. There was a LOT of funny audience interaction prior to and at the end of the show. Talented acts with a contortionist, a couple that did a very elegant dance number complete with many holds requiring strength and balance, another couple who did their act on a silk “rope”, the contortionist ladies in the fishbowl, and the lady with the hula hoops were our faves. The show wasn’t extremely sensual. Yes, there were exposed natural (not silicone [trust me, I looked]) breasts (which are always fine by me), nor was it overly cheesy. We were entertained. One tip, if you can afford to, get the love seats. Check the seating charts and get the seats in front of the stage, not on it’s sides. The folks in the love seats got the most interaction with the performers. They really helped make the show.





Cabbed it back to TI and hit Kahunaville for my favorite drink, the frozen Mango Margarita! There were dueling pianos going on there that night. It was very entertaining and along with some good drinks made for a great night. Went to the Player’s Club and each got our $5 slot play. I hit while using mine on a quarter Red, White, and Blue machine for $21.75. DW lost $10 plus the free play money. Cashed out and we went back to the room at around midnight since we were both wiped out.



Lonsouth's TR- Part 5 Shopping, Il Fornaio, %26amp; Zumanity


Sounds like a fun evening!! Way to go on the FreePlay! I always end up losing mine...=(





Good to hear the review of Zumanity....were did you guys sit? Were you in one of the Loveseats?





You are the second person who has talked about mango margaritas lately....am going to have to try one now! =)




You still have my interest. Sounds like you had one heck of a trip filled with a lot of wonderful, fun things.





BTW, belated happy anniversary. We are only 30 up on you.





I know this was in the last episode, but while I am thinking of it, it would have been enough for me that my husband was willing to renew vows. I%26#39;m sure what you said to each other in private was as meaningful or more so than what you would have said in front of a couple of strangers in a Las Vegas chapel (not knocking the idea as my name does not have bridge anywhere in it.) Your handling of that situation was top notch.





Camille




CO, I ordered tickets the day they went on sale about 3 months in advance. We had PRIMO seats at the front of the stage right behind the love seats.





Do yourself a favor and get one at Kahunaville when you%26#39;re in Vegas next time. YUMMY!!





LVescape- Thanks for the anniversary wishes and the good laugh I got out of the bridge reference!




I agree about the sofa seats at zumanity. They are totally worth them. I love the hula hoop girl at that show also. I am amazed how much you guys have gotten done so far on this trip and not seem rushed at all. Great planning on your part.




so Il Fornaio Italian restaurant was really good? I am thinking about Italian and I heard some great things about Ballista%26#39;s hole in the wall that seemed coo..




Yay...Red White and Blue are what I won on at the airport!!!





and before (Because I just remembered cuz you like others post as reply...lol..where was I?) Oh yeah!



You won like $3 and change...that%26#39;s playing for FREEEEEEE



and if you saw $3 lying on the ground, would you pick it up??? Heck yeah!!!! Free play is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!




oh btw....I went to the M%26amp;M place this last trip...only because I went out the back door of MGM, looking for the entrance to the Mansion...LOL



What a waste of 4 stories!!!!! I saw like 2 things I might buy...a throw pillow and the Pirates of the Carribean M%26amp;Ms...LOL




ooohhhh......Pirates. aarrggghh!





They have pirate stuff in Vegas? Wonder how they got their ships to Vegas...wait is that where they buried their treasures?????




Bump for new readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment