Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Which Restaurant before Mystere

Right now we have PF changs, Maggianos and Margaritaville picked out as mid priced fun places for our 2 teenagers and us to dine while in LV. With logistics in mind which would you do before catching the 9:30 mystere show and since none take reservations, what time would get to the restaurant of choice? thanks!



Which Restaurant before Mystere


how about kahunaville it is just about across the hall from the theatre



Which Restaurant before Mystere


There%26#39;s Social House, spendier than your other choices, but would fit the bill otherwise.




I%26#39;m going August 6th and I chose Isla, the Mexican Restaurant, which is also in TI.





If you haven%26#39;t already bought the Mystere tix, I see that they have a dinner and show package.





www.treasureisland.com/pages/dining_isla.asp





Ends up that I made the dinner reservations with the intention of going to Mystere, but ended up getting Wayne Brady tix instead. So after my 7:30 dinner, I will have to go across the street to the Venetian for the 9:00 Wayne Brady show. Maybe I%26#39;ll change that reservation to 7:00.....




Do not eat mexican in Vegas.. seriously... i come from texas and it does not compare to what we have here!


  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment