Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spa reviews

I don%26#39;t see many spa reviews on this forum and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good facial/ massage package for a budget minded traveler. I%26#39;m gonna be in LV 8/12 -8/15 staying at IP so close to that or a spa review of IP would really help.

Thanks,

CS

Spa reviews

I really liked the Luxor ladies spa...had the BEST massage there.

Spa reviews

Hi crapsshooter,

I always to go to the spa at the hotel I%26#39;m staying at and here%26#39;s my rank according to me:

1. Bellagio

2. Mirage (closed due to renovations)

3. Mandalay bay

4. Monte Carlo

5. Paris

Do not go NYNY (got bruised by massage therapist)

Going to the Wynn in August will give a review then.

If you get more than one treatment split them into 2 days as you will not have to pay for day use.

Hope this helps.

zbethg


I loved that spa also! Scented showers with matching body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion. Relaxing, no super relaxing atmosphere, nice amenities in the make-up/hair area. I just loved it.

But... I kind of wanted to stay more mid-strip. So, any other recommendations out there?

Cheers,

CS


Some of the more upscale spas such as Bellagio and Wynn are restricted to hotel guests only.


I recently had a 50 minute massage at the MGM and it was heaven!

  • black heads
  • do for extremely dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment