Saturday, April 21, 2012

safe fee???

does anyone know what the ';safe fee ';is at Bally%26#39;s and Flamingo??

safe fee???

It%26#39;s been awhile since I%26#39;ve stayed at Bally%26#39;s, but I believe it was $5/day there if you wanted to use the safe in the room.

Sisdino and Batty were just there.....hopefully they will see your post to confirm....

safe fee???

I think it was $5/day. Not sure because we didn%26#39;t use it, but we noticed it on the bill and had to have them remove it, and it seemed like the total charge was $15, which would have been $5 per night. I know it wasn%26#39;t any higher than that. Maybe bat can confirm one way or the other...


Oh, yeah. That was at Bally%26#39;s, not Flamingo.


They charge you to use the safe in the room? I%26#39;m not cheap but isn%26#39;t that a little cheesy?


Bally%26#39;s charge $3 per day did in 2006 + last month was the same.

If you are lucky some days don%26#39;t register but be prepared to pay if you use it.

I pay for the ';peace of mind'; would hate to worry about anything going missing so it works for me.

Also had to call maintenance on our first day and he asked me to re-key the code and made me wait until he had moved away from the safe so that he could not see the code.


Thanks, AnnGY. Couldn%26#39;t remember exactly.

Yes, it is a bit cheesy, but I think it%26#39;s kinda common, isn%26#39;t it? Anyway, that%26#39;s why we didn%26#39;t use it. Our stuff was never messed with, though. Most of what we take that%26#39;s valuable we carry with us.


thanks guys and dolls- i am cheap when it comes to something like that. we use a safe everyday-i don%26#39;t want to spend extra 25 bucks for using the inroom safe. lots of places don%26#39;t charge to use them.


I use the toilet too is their an additional charge for that? By the time I use the shower I may be up to a Wynn suite price.


Monte Carlo, MGM....never paid for a safe in our room.


Never Paid for the safe at the Flamingo, It was always free for us. We stayed in the Go rooms!

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment