Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best shoes for vegas

What shoes do you wear to see the sights? Sandals see logical with the heat, but I%26#39;m not so sure on comfort!



Best shoes for vegas


Go for extreme comfort and cushion. You%26#39;ll be walking for miles. Don%26#39;t wear new shoes. I have flip flops by Addidas that have gel soles that are super comfy!



Best shoes for vegas


Nike, Reebok, New Balance walking or running shoes that have been broken in. Maybe those new sports sandals-the ones with sport shoe soles.




Reebok flipflops, and I can%26#39;t rave enough about them (name: Corfu). I wouldn%26#39;t even consider tennis shoes after these flipflops!




Wear your MOST comfortable broken in shoes period....





If you go out and get some newer slightly broken in New Balance tennis shoes, you might get a blister on the side of your big toe...(don%26#39;t ask me how I know this!)




Definitely wear your most comfortable, broken in shoes! The only pair that I%26#39;ve ever worn in Vegas and not wound up with blisters is my favorite old Birks that I%26#39;ve worn for over ten years.





And at night...it%26#39;s really tempting to throw on those sexy heels since you%26#39;re ';only going across the street for dinner and a show'; or whatever, but, trust me, plans change quickly in Vegas and the next thing you know you%26#39;re a long way from your hotel and the pain you feel in your feet that night will only get worse for the next couple days.





P.S. - I got home from Vegas on Saturday and the monstrous blisters on the bottoms of both my heels have finally stopped hurting, but the airport experience was not pleasant. Learn from my pain!




Those cushy soft foam flip flops with a fabric strap. The foam conforms to your foot in the heat and is so comfy. Plus, be sure the strap is fabric, a plastic one with rub your foot because it gets sticky hot.




I bought a pair fo Keen sandals and broke them in prior to going. They are my favorite comfy shoes now.




Almost any Easy Spirit walking shoe will do fine. I don%26#39;t think it is the specific shoe that matters-people%26#39;s feet are different and will react differently to different shoes. The important thing is that they are cushioned , fit properly and are broken in. If you can walk great distances in them in the heat in Pennsylvavia without having them cause pain- those are the shoes to bring. And you should know whether or not they pass that test BEFORE bringing them to Vegas.



At night- bring those cute little shoes in a bag to wherever you are going. Wear the comfty ones to get there unless you are taking a cab.




I wore Merrell sandals ( nice summer colors) and my feet felt great!



They are very comfortable! If you don%26#39;t want to wear sneakers, find some really comfortable sandals.




I have a pair of Propet (accent mark over the ';e';) walking shoes with a supplemental foam insole. What I like about them is that they have velcro straps as opposed to laces. This makes them very TSA-friendly at the airports for on %26amp; off. I know, straps were originally meant for toddlers who couldn%26#39;t tie their shoes, but my attention span when trying to get on a plane to Vegas is about as short as a toddler%26#39;s! They%26#39;re quite comfy and come in wide sizes for my odd-shaped foot.


  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment