Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Studio 54?

My wife has her heart set on going here. How should I go about getting in here? It will be me and 2 lovely ladies. Is there a big cover and line always? Is 10pm a good time to go on a Tuesday? Thanks.





18 days to go!! VEGAS BABY!!!



Studio 54?


My husband and I (early 30s) went to Studio 54 in May- on a Friday night, so I can%26#39;t comment on the lines/crowd on Tuesdays. Waited in line about 45 minutes, cover was $20 per person. (Somewhere I read that ladies get in free, but that wasn%26#39;t the case with us!) I wouldn%26#39;t go before 10 pm- I think that%26#39;s about when we got there, and it was great timing. They do enforce the dress code- turned away some people ahead of us. Be sure to check the website for specifics, but I think it is basically ';dress to impress,'; no shorts, flip flops, etc. Drinks probably were $10 each or so, not sure because hubby bought them. Had a great time dancing- can%26#39;t wait to go back!



Studio 54?


10 p.m. is a great time to join the line. I am not sure if they are opened on Tuesdays.





The line, while long, moved pretty quickly.





Make sure to check the website. You will have fun.




Tuesday is the hottest night. It%26#39;s ';locals night.';




We got there at 10 on a Tues. or Wed. night and were the first ones in line. (Dorky, I know.) We had bought passes online. It was a great time -- people of all ages and a great variety of music. I think the cover was $20.




Great input...thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment