Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Question for Cigar Smokers

Are there any really good cigar shops in Vegas. I heard from a friend of my brothers that there is one in the Hard Rock? Can anyone confirm this?





Thanks,



Question for Cigar Smokers


There is one next to Smith and Wollenski%26#39;s Steak House (across the street from the Monte Carlo) I don%26#39;t remember the name but thay have a wide selection of cigars



Question for Cigar Smokers


Don Pablo is the best in town.



http://www.donpablocigars.com/




The place at Hard Rock is Cuba Libre which is a really cool cigar bar as well as a store where you can buy a cigar to go.





My cigar smoking buddy concurs with Vhb that Don Pablo is the place to go. A Vegas trip for him will invariably kick off with a visit to DP.




I just bring my own. I know the quality and the care of the smoke, and just look for that special opportunity to fire that baby up!!!!




Casa Fuente @ Forum shops Caesars great cigars great mojito%26#39;s.




there%26#39;s a cigar shoppe in the miracle mile shoppes... i bought my dh some from there that were nice...




Bought a nice cigar at a cigar shop at The Monte Carlo next to The Pub and Brewery




Some website called Las VegASH has a list of shops -



http://www.lasvegash.com/lvcigstores.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment