Tuesday, April 24, 2012

question for the girls

This may be a weird question...but I need help with where to buy a hair straightener from.....we are travelling from Australia and our electrical goods don%26#39;t work in the US....and I can%26#39;t live without my straightener !!....Anyone know where in Vegas I can buy one from and any idea of an approximate price....



question for the girls


There are Walgreens and CVS all over the place, they have it.. I don%26#39;t know how much.. I already have straight hair..



question for the girls


effie,



There is a walgreen and/or CVS right on the strip and you can buy a straightener at either one. I also know that you can buy an adapter at either one.



hope this helps



zbethg




CVS which is a drugstore should has a couple of them in about the 30 - 50 dollar range.




I tell my wife just to stick her finger in he electrical outlet.




You are correct, your appliance will not work properly even with a converter. Since your voltage is double what ours is, it will never get hot.



The stores mentioned will have what you need.




You know, before you run out to the chemist (CVS or Walgreens), call the front desk and ask if they have one you can use. P.S. We also call them Hair Curlers , Styling Wands, and Curling/Straightening Irons here.




wow....you lot are quick with answers.....that all helps...I will try reception first and if that fails, I%26#39;ll run out and buy one....thanks again for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment