Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Need suggestions for road stops on I-15, traveling with kids

In mid-August will be traveling from Provo to San Diego on I-15. Looking for suggestions for any interesting stops / things to see, not to far off the I-15, that would break up the trip for kids 11, 9, and 7.





Need suggestions for road stops on I-15, traveling with kids


How long are you planning to take? The total distance is over 700 miles. If you have more than a couple of days for the trip, you can take your time and relax, and the kids won鈥檛 get so fatigued.





Also, before I even talk about your trip, I%26#39;m going to suggest you also post this on the Utah forum. Two reasons: most of your trip is in Utah, but also, the Nevada forum is totally overrun with Las Vegas threads and no thread stays on page 1 for more than an hour or two. A thread tied to a specific city might be found later by someone looking for that city, but one for just Nevada is going to die very quickly.





In fact, I am going to take the liberty of starting a thread on the Utah forum for you. I hope you don%26#39;t mind (and that TA doesn%26#39;t mind). I really think it%26#39;s your only hope of getting a lot of replies.





%26lt;%26lt; See you in the Utah forum %26gt;%26gt;



Need suggestions for road stops on I-15, traveling with kids


BUMPING for Tweety.





Have you ever seen garbage trucks lined up at the dump, waiting to discharge their loads? That%26#39;s what this forum is like--and I had to find your grandma%26#39;s heirloom diamond ring as all the trash was being dumped around it, lol!





It%26#39;s been just over 12 hours and I dug up your thread on page 7. Now that it%26#39;s midday, it%26#39;ll be buried quickly, so I hope you come back soon.





I took the diamond ring over to the Utah forum where there%26#39;s a better chance you%26#39;ll find it.




bump

No comments:

Post a Comment