Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ideas for our wedding night?

We%26#39;re getting hitched on Sat 15th Sept (Little Church of the West) and not having been to Vegas before we would really appreciate some suggestions on where to go after the deed is done...We%26#39;re staying at the Four Seasons and we%26#39;re in our late 20%26#39;s early 30%26#39;s. Not into eating - its all about the alcohol for us .... Our clubbing days are sadly behind us due to old age so we%26#39;re looking for a great bar, preferably with a view, good vibes and good people watching potential. We were thinking of the Mix Lounge but would like some options - anyone got any suggestions? I%26#39;ll be in a wedding dress so would like to be somewhere where I don%26#39;t feel completely out of place....



Ideas for our wedding night?


You won%26#39;t feel out of place, as I%26#39;ve seen chicks in wedding dresses in bars, buffets and fancy restaurants in LV. Voodoo Lounge, Margaritaville, Carnival Court and Revolution Lounge are just a few places worth checking out.





Good luck!



Ideas for our wedding night?


I%26#39;ll say VooDoo lounge is perfect.





You are in your 20s and 30s and asking us what to do on your wedding night?



I thought kids age 13 and up know that stuff these days, LOL




If I told you whatto do on your wedding night, TA would remove my post.




act like a wild monkey




batty beat me to a reply...the title of your post is pretty funny! I don%26#39;t know where the best place would be for you, but I just had to thank you for giving me a good laugh!!!!




';we would really appreciate some suggestions on where to go after the deed is done...We%26#39;re staying at the Four Seasons and we%26#39;re in our late 20%26#39;s early 30%26#39;s. Not into eating - its all about the alcohol for us .... ';





You are kidding right? You don%26#39;t know what to do? Invite me for a 30-minute lesson with the bride.





Get a bottle of hooch and rattle the headboard.




If your headboard has clowns on it, you might be at the wrong hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment