Friday, April 13, 2012

Mandalay Bay $89 Hurry!

Summer indulgence code for MB:



CSPC7H2-EM



$25 free play



$89:



August 5-9, 12, 19-23, 26-30



September 3-5



$129 for weekends:



August 10-11, 17-18, 31





Call 877-632-7503



Maximum 3 nights per trip



One room per trip offer



Mandalay Bay $89 Hurry!


Not available the weekend I need! *sniff* So, MGM it is I think!



Mandalay Bay $89 Hurry!


Bump in case it helps someone besides Gabby.....





ps...saw your remark about the MGM Gabby.... BAD girl! lol




If M.G.M finds out you are touting rival properties you will lose your commission and free rooms.



Low would you not use some of your commission to get Gabby a great rate at the M.G.M,SURELY THEY WILL NOT REFUSE YOU.



And no I am not calling you shirley




MB is an MGM/Mirage owned property, so I get 10% for that as opposed to 50% for MGM.



While I would have been more than happy to get my host to comp all of Gabby%26#39;s stay, I saw what she said on the other post, and for that I must punish her! LOL




You like movies about Gladiators?




Can anyone use this promo? Will they ask me for a players card #?




I read the entire email and it says nothing about needing your Players Club card. But to be on the safe side, I%26#39;d sign up for the card online before you go, or pick one up before your check in.



You can always just call and try to book. If they ask for a card, then go sign up and call back (try to remember the person%26#39;s name!)




Low, you know I%26#39;ve never been able to find my way around or my way anywhere in MGM during the two times I stayed there several years ago. You want me to love my 3 nights at MGM don%26#39;t you? Discounts? Promo%26#39;s........get em coming!! LOL! ;)





firsttimer, I%26#39;m sure you are going to want to check out my freebie room when I get to B to see if they%26#39;ve got some cheap substandard ones tucked away for people like me, lol!!




Just tried this one for Aug 30-Sept 3 and was told that the offer wasn%26#39;t available to me.




With those legs Gabby you are guaranteed the best room in the house....................lol

No comments:

Post a Comment